URGENT UPDATE 06/10/2013 (stay ALWAYS UPDATED by following the news from this blog HERE, a blog dedicated to all Muslim prisoners of Ahl Al-Sunnah):
To all those who thought that the petitions and all the projects that were raising awareness about the case of the brothers will have no or little impact, then know that (at least) the execution of the brothers has been delayed by the officials of the
Islamic Republic of Iran.
Innocent political prisoners who have never been convicted of violence, rather their convictions include ambiguous charges such as “acting against national security”. Many ‘confessed’ after being brutally tortured.
The situation of Sunnis in Iran is well known, with many living in secrecy due to fear of persecution for their beliefs. Sunni Muslims are a minority in Iran, and they live under continuous oppression from the Shia government. Preachers and well-known Sunnis are persecuted by the authorities, and are often charged with being a ‘Wahhabi’, a ‘crime’ that carries the death penalty in Iran. Although the Iranian Safavid Rafidite regime does suppress and has executed a number of ethnic Persian Sunnis (Larestanis, Khorasanis, Hormozganis like Shaykh Zia’ie etc.), yet the regime is known to be extra harsh towards any Sunni activity among the Iranian Kurds, this phenomena probably roots in the teachings of Shi’ism itself that portrays Kurds (similar like Arabs) in the worse way possible (we have covered this topic in THIS ARTICLE HERE>>>).
Sunni prisoners in Iran are subject to horrific levels of torture and neglect, and are discriminated against solely due to their beliefs. A source, who cannot be identified due to security reasons, testified about the shocking treatment of prisoners in an interview with the human rights group ‘International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran’ (ICHRI).
Rajahie Shahr prison, near Tehran (near the city of Karaj where a good number of Sunnis live)
The Shia regime is brutal in its repression of prominent scholars and activists, with torture and execution a common occurence. Any ‘unpleasant’ (even if he’s a Sufi) found to be challenging the status quo in Iran or daring to openly propagate defend his belief (against Shia accusations) can be labelled a ‘Wahhabi’, a crime punishable by death in Iran.
The current case of over twenty prisoners is particularly worrying, given the fact that none of the prisoners have been charged with violence. Their convictions range from ‘crimes’ such as “acting against national security” to the equally vague charge of engaging in “religious activities”. Two of the prisoners are facing execution merely due to distributing CDs and materials about Sunnis. Many have been tortured repeatedly and forced to ‘confess’.
“When we are arrested, we are severely tortured.”
On the picture below, two brothers smiling, even though they know they are about to be brutally separated. Bahram Ahmadi was executed in December 2012. His charges included ‘membership of a Salafi group’! He was severely tortured until he ‘confessed’. His brother Shahram Ahmadi will be executed soon. He was also tortured in prison.
“We will kill you like a dog, because you look like a dog.”
“[They confessed ] on camera for fear of further torture…”
“Men face execution for ‘crime’ of distributing books and CDs”
Currently, there are a total of 26 Sunni prisoners known to be facing execution in Iran, although the real figure could be much higher. At present, we have the details of over 20 of the prisoners, and links to petitions to demand the stop to their execution. These men could be executed at any moment. It is clear they are innocent of any crime, and are victims of persecution by the Iranian government.
The situation is serious, the latest news are that the fate of seven prisoners is looking increasingly unstable, as reports emerge that several prominent scholars have been forced to announce approval of their execution.
Bahram Ahmadi (left) – executed December 2012
Kaveh Vaisi (centre) – on death row
Muhammad Bahmani (right) – executed December 2012
The scholars were arrested in recent days in the mainly Sunni town of Mahabad, Iran. They are being held in an unknown location, and have been forced to comply with the authorities in their campaign to execute the prisoners. Statements supporting the execution of seven prisoners were signed by the scholars, providing a political justification for the execution. The prisoners have been detained for the past five years, and the Shia-led government has recently stepped up it’s efforts to sentence them to death.
How shameful that a recent petition to save badgers reached over 300,000 signatures, yet when it comes to saving the lives of our dear brothers we sit mute! The very least we can do is speak out against this injustice, in defense of these innocent men.
We need to act now to save their lives. Your signature could make the difference between life and death for these men!
If we all make a small effort, in signing the petition and raising awareness, we could help save the lives of innocent people.
Why are there separate petitions?
We understand it would be more convenient for us to only have to sign one petition. However, there are many reasons for having a separate petition for each prisoner, and we urge you to sacrifice a few extra minutes of your time to help save your brothers’ lives.
The reasons for having separate petitions are very sad:
- Each prisoner is facing execution individually, and could be executed at any moment. If a prisoner is killed, the petition will contain ‘outdated’ information and could be disregarded by the relevant authorities.
- Unfortunately, more prisoners are likely to be added to death row, meaning that new petitions will have to be made anyway.
- The sentences the prisoners face are liable to change, and once again could lead to the petition having ‘outdated’ information.
Please take a few minutes to sign each petition. The process is fairly quick and easy (once you have filled out one petition your details are automatically filled in on the rest of the petitions, all you have to do is click each link and enter the security code). This is the least we can do to try and save the lives of these innocent men.
Petitions added 10/09/2013 for 7 sunnis facing imminent execution (article):
- Petition for Anvar Khezri: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/free-anvar-khezri.html
- Petition for Sheikh Farhad Salemi: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/free-farhad-salemi.html
- Petition for Khosro Besharat: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/free-khosro-besharat.html
- Petition for Davoud Abdullahi: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/free-davoud-abdullahi.html
- PETITIONS FOR THE THREE REMAINING PRISONERS COMING SOON (IN SHA ALLAH)- PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO STAY UPDATED
Petitions added 03/09/2013 (article):
- 18.Petition to STOP the execution of Kaveh Vaisi a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 19.Petition to STOP the execution of Kaveh Sharifi a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 20. Petition to STOP the execution of Loghman Amini a political prisoner in a prison in Iran: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/do-not-execute-loghman-amini.html
Petitions added 27/08/2013 (article):
- 1. احمد نصیری را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Ahmad Naseri, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 2. طالب ملکی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Talib Malaki, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 3. حامد احمدی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Hamed Ahmadi, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 4. ادریس نعمتی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Adrees Neimati, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 5. جهانگیر دهقانی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Jahangir Dehghani, brother of Jamshid Deghani who is also sentenced to death, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 6. جمشید دهقانی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Jamshid Dehghani, brother of Jahangir Dehghani who is also sentenced to death, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 7. صدیق محمدی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Iranian political prisoner Sadiq Mohammadi:
- 8. شهرام احمدی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Shahram Ahmadi, a political prisoner in Iran:
- 9. وریا قادری فرد را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Iranian political prisoner Varia Ghaderifard:
- 10. بهروز شا نظری را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Behrooz Shanzari a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 11. فرزاد شا نظری را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Farzad Shanzari, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 12. مختار رحیمی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Mokhtar Rahemi, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 13. پوریا محمدی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Pooria Mohammmadi a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 14. بهمن رحیمی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Bahman Rahemi, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 15. کمال ملأیی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Kamal Malaie, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 16. محمد غریبی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Mohammad Gharebi, a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- 17. محمد یاور رحیمی را اعدام نکنید
- Petition to STOP the execution of Mohammad Yavar Rahemi a political prisoner in a prison in Iran:
- — with احمد نصيرى, طالب ملكى, حامد احمدى, محمد غريبى and بهروز شاه نمكى.
Five more prisoners have been added to death row in Iran, bringing the approximate total of Sunni prisoners facing execution to 25. Full details of the new prisoners and some of the existing prisoners are still unknown, however we have included the new information we have received below.
They have never been convicted of violence, rather their convictions include ambiguous charges such as “acting against national security”. Many ‘confessed’ after being brutally tortured.
These are innocent men!
Please sign the petition. Your signature could make the difference between life and death for these brothers.
- Charges include ‘engaging in religious activity’
- ‘Confessed’ under torture
- Sentence: Execution
- Prison guards denied him medical treatment
- He was severely beaten and threatened by prison authorities
- His brother, Bahram Ahmadi, was executed last year
- 29 years old
- Conviction: ‘fighting’ against the rulers
- Sentence: Death by hanging
- Has been in solitary confinement for 33 months
- Age: 29
- Hafidh of Qur’aan (memorised the Qur’aan)
- Hafidh of thousands of Hadith
- Has not committed any crime
- Conviction: Accused of being a “propagator of Wahhabism”
- Sentence: Execution
We hope that by now you have signed EVERY SINGLE petition and forwarded it to every friend and family member and even major Islamic websites, including social network websites. In addition here some posters with Farsi, Arabi and Kurdish text:
38 thoughts on “Petitions for over 20 Iranian Kurdish Sunni political prisoners in Iran sentenced to death”
Free my brothers in islam..
You cant kill people because of there religion that’s not Islam what are you people lm very curious.
Iran! Freedom to choose beliefs and religions is holy all over the world. Get accept it.
Bismillahi rahmanni rahim.
Release our brothers, you evildoers!
Free our brothers in islam!
The shias in Iran need to release our bothers immediately. Do not forget that there are shias here in Albanian lands as well. Can you image what we can do? Act smart!
live and let live
asalamualaikum please post this on facebook , you will reach a eider audience shukran . Kul from california
Careful, Allah will punish those who kill their brothers
let them go…
let ehem go
Don’t execute political muslims in Iran!! Free our brothers in islam!!
They are not Muslims, they are pagans and occult and pray to the dead, spit in the Prophet’s family and have satanic rituals and more
La ilahi ila Allah
Free the prisoner! Our prayers and dua to our brothers and their loved ones. Indeed the ummah is one. Our brother in Iran means more to us than a mushrik family member in our lands!
5 more prisoners have been put on death row, and there are new petitions. You can read the article on my site:
Please feel free to re-upload it here if you feel it will reach a wider audience
FreeDome KURDISTAN♥ FreeDome ISLAM SUNNAH♥
May Allah have mercy on them all…
We can only pray for their goodness here, our brothers of Ahlussunnah there…
SIGNED THEM ALL. MAY ALLAH PROTECT THE MUSLIMS AND SUBDUE THESE DEVIANT SHIAS. ameen
where can i sign the petition?
only Allah has the right to take us
Asalamualikum. May the blessings of Allah protect these brothers from further persecution.
He said, “I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah , and I know from Allah that which you do not know.(Quran 12:86) MAY THE ALMIGHTY AND MOST MERCIFUL GIVE THEM (SABIR) AND HELP THEM .TO brothers and sisters who are reading this!! please make dua from bottom of your hearts for protection and victory of your brothers and sisters as well as making qonut and dua for the destruction of the oppressors!!! have yaqqen believe and know that almighty Allah accepts your call (dua)
ماذا يصنع أعداء الله بي
أنا جنتي في صدري
وسجني خلوة مع الله عزوجل و جنتي
وإخراجي من بلدي سياحة
وقتلى في سبيل الله شهادة
-| شيخ الإسلام ابن تيمية
What can my enemies do to me?
My paradise is in my heart, it is with me wherever I go.
To imprison me is to provide me with seclusion.
To send me into exile is to send me away in the Path of Allaah.
And to kill me is to make me a shaheed.
Free the prisoners no one has a right to take another human beings life
ina lilah wa ina ilayhe rugi3on
Let the people of sunnah have freedom of expression.
hehe hypocrite sunnis, hey hypocrite sunnis why not expose sunni saudi, bahrain etc govts who are doing worse to the shias and shia politicians? you people are more munafiq than the jews
really? why 99% of muslim terrorist belong to sunni islam who are killing innocent people all around the world? al-qaeda, taliban, nusra etc etc beheading people. This is sunni culture
Why shall we talk about Saudi or Bahrain?! This is a blog about IRANIAN Sunnis. Besides, Saudis and Bahraini Shias are living in heaven COMPARED to Iranian Sunnis, and we have proven that in our article regarding Bahrain, where one can see that (even before the revolution), Shias were VERY powerful in Bahrain, they were holding KEY positions such the ministry ministry of health and work, while Sunnis in Iran (although numbering in MILLIONS) are not representing a SINGLE ministry position in Iran, heck not even ONE of the (over hundred!) Iranian embassies around the world has an Iranian Sunni ambassador! Here a the facts, so stop chatting rubbish:
Well, this is because Sunni are over-representing and because your masonic cult just makes up around 10% of the whole Ummah (at best). Besides, not everyone who is fighting the crusaders is a terrorists, as for those who do kill innocent people, than many major Sunni scholars have spoken against them:
Besides, the biggest terrorists is the Rafidi state of Iran that along with the Alawite Kafir bashar has killed more civilian Syrians than Israel killed Palestinians in the last 60 years! Sunni culture is Tawhid and Sunnah, while Shia culture is writing letters to a masonic cave/well/cellar dwelling ‘Imam’:
jihad is the only way to free ahle sunnah of iran,their is no other honourable way
I never knew this was going on in iran I thought they were fair and juste goverment/nation ..even thoe they are a shiat
I was wrong
Inshallah brothers may allah grant u jaanatul firdows
😥 this is the least we can do and spread the message. I know how it feels like to be locked away with no one their alone. One brother here has been in solitary confinement for 33 months and on death row
shia are kafir
leave our innocent brothers otherwise here will be no symbol of shias in pakistan sunni brothers need to just wait
Help those muslims no one deservis to killed for nothing.
Comments are closed.